Tuesday 12 February 2008

wightbay.com joins the family

Last week we completed another aquisition to add to the group portfolio - wightbay.com - a classified website for the Isle of Wight.

Here's the lowdown from the news page on wightbay.com:

I am delighted to inform wightbay users that Friday-Ad, have today purchased wightbay.com.

We are delighted that they are the new owners of this great local classifed website, Marketing Director Joe Kidger commented:

"We’re delighted to have added Wightbay to our successful group of classified websites. Wightbay is the number one marketplace on the Isle of Wight, and we plan to use our experience in classified advertising to make the site even better in the future, making it easier for the island community to buy and sell for free."

Martin Potter the previous owner commented:

"I'm delighted that Friday-Ad have purchased wightbay. I had offers on the table from several companies, however I was confident Friday-Ad possessed the vast experience and resources to take wightbay forward and give it the time the site so rightly deserves. I wish Friday-Ad all success. I have been assured that the site will continue unchanged and the members of wightbay will continue to benefit from free ads."

(Ed. I think everyone's delighted!)

No comments:

 

dreamweaver stats
Online Dating Services