Wednesday 4 June 2008

"If I would have been the recipient of one of your sales pitches, I'd push your bloody face in the cake"


As a big fan of words and what people say, I was pleased to read a recent article on the MediaGuardian site which lists some of Sir Alan Sugar's best quotes.

You can read the list here, but a few favourites include:

On technology...
I was the first to use faxes, but I would never use Facebook - that's rubbish (2008)

Giving a birthday card to his wife...
Signed: 'From Alan Sugar'

To 'apprentice' Michael, who declared himself jewish, then half-jewish...
If you're unsure, you can always pull your trousers down and we can check (2008)

And whilst we're on the subject of Sir Alan, The Apprentice is hotting up with tonight's show at 9pm the penultimate one of the series. With only five candidates left, this show is the one that people dread the most - the interviews.

I think the five remaining are closely matched this year, but my money's on Claire (watch this space to see if I'm right).

No comments:

 

dreamweaver stats
Online Dating Services